As far back as I can remember I have always been curious about about people, about life and about the meanings we make of our world.
I worked for many years in education, teaching and lecturing, but the twists and turns of my own life eventually led me into the world of psychotherapy. This journey has been, and continues to be, both challenging and an amazing discovery of what is possible for all of us, both personally and professionally. It has taken me to new and interesting places, to work and train with brilliant and inspiring teachers, all of whom I hope, have left their trace in what I do today.
I work holistically, with the whole person, and the whole of life, with our separateness and connectedness to others; with hopes, dreams, and suffering. My approach blends the wisdom of ancient teachings with the most contemporary theory and practice in depth psychology and neuroscience. I help individuals, couples, and groups to understand themselves more deeply, communicate more effectively, cultivate inner power and freedom, and come closer to realising their potential, whatever that may be.
As confidante and guide I walk alongside my clients in whatever capacity they need on a ‘road less travelled’.
There is no passion in playing small
– in settling for a life
that is less than the one
you are capable of living.
- MA Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (Middx) www.psychosynthesis.org
- UKCP accreditation
- Certified Sensorimotor Psychotherapist: Trauma and body psychotherapy: Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, Boulder Colorado
- Member APP – Association of Psychospiritual Psychotherapy
- PG Dip: Counselling
- PG Dip: Psychotherapy
- Dip: Clinical Supervision and Consultancy
- Further training: The Centre for Child Mental Health; CBT model; Personal Performance Coaching; Right Relations
- BA Contemporary Cultural Studies (Middx Polytechnic)
- MA Communication Culture & Society (Goldsmiths)
- Workshops (What You May Be) personal and professional development programmes
- Former tutor/trainer: CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Cert Education Teacher training. Over 25 years’ experience in education